Personal Executive Mentoring
Each year I personally mentor a limited and select number of motivated executive leaders who are looking to step up and into their potential as intentional aspirational leaders who build thriving businesses where they and their teams can flourish.
This chart provides a visual overview of the process:
After completing twelve months personal executive mentoring with me, here’s what Chris Ogilvie, Director at Invest Blue experienced:
“Working closely with David has helped me to become crystal clear on my intent for myself, my colleagues, my clients and my loved ones. The framework and clarity of thinking he has provided has been invaluable in allowing me to see the wood from the trees and become laser focussed on what is important and why. David’s ongoing counsel – and the accountability that comes with it – has been a valuable asset for me.
Working with David has led to improved outcomes and has provided me with a sustainable approach to my business and personal life that I will continue to benefit from for years to come.”
How It Works:
- We arrange an initial 30 minute interview to explore the opportunity to gauge mentor ‘fit’.
- We enter into a 12 month agreement.
- We work together to identify and clarify your aspirational goals, your character strengths, how you operate at your best across the various life roles you have, and identify existing and potential blockages to success.
- Using a range of scientifically validated positive psychology self-assessments , we explore appropriate strategies and actions (integrated positive practices) proven to positively impact success.
- Our monthly mentoring meetings kick off with a 3 hour program setting and planning process, followed by 90 minute mentoring and review meetings held monthly.
- As one of a selected and limited number of personal executive mentor clients, you will have unlimited 24/7 direct support (on-line/phone) when required.
- At the conclusion of the 12 month personal mentoring program, you have the opportunity to continue under a revised, flexible and tailored 3, 6 or 12 month program.
Upfront commitment fee of $5,500 (gst inclusive) and then monthly invoicing of $550 for the duration of the program.
I look forward to taking your call and exploring this opportunity with you and invite you to phone our Sydney office on (02) 9546 2492, or you could Click Here to complete our email enquiry form.