Welcome to MODULE ONE in this complimentary short course!
I do hope you enjoy and gain value from the first of these videos I’ve prepared for you.
All of my research, both academically and experientially continues to validate for me in my own life, that when trust is at risk, everything is at risk!
Positive psychology researchers across the globe continue to find strong associations between the level of trust we have in the relationships in our lives and the positive impact this has on our overall life satisfaction and well-being.
As you learn how apply the Intentionomics Trust Model into your personal and business life, you’ll build even deeper and more meaningful levels of trust (self-trust, trust in others and others trusting in you), and when you do, you will not only reap personal rewards, but also create positive impact in the lives of those around you.
Here’s the first video in this Why Trust Matters short course… once you’ve watched it, ask yourself the following questions:
1. What have you learned or relearned from this video?
2. In which of the areas within the Intentionomics Trust Model could you do with some extra work?
3. Which of the people you impact in your various life roles would you like to increase the level of trust you currently are experiencing?
4. If you were to increase the level of trust with that person (or people), what would be the benefits you and they would experience?
5. What will you now do to bring more trust into your life?
(and keep a look out tomorrow in your inbox for Module 2)… enjoy the video!